“All Around the World” is a song by Justin Bieber from his third studio album, Believe, featuring Ludacris. The song leaked on May 27, 2012 by BlakMusicFirst, a few days before the release of Believe which released on June 4, 2012. It was released as a promotional single on February 26, 2013.
The song's music video highlights Justin Bieber's Believe Tour, featuring concert footage, screaming fans and images of various iconic international landmarks, including Egyptian pyramids, the Taj Mahal in India, London's Big Ben and the Roman Colosseum. We also see Ludacris join Justin for a performance of the song at New York City's Apollo Theater.
Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, explained the collaboration to MTV News. "We played 'All Around the World,' and we were like, 'Who would make sense?' And Justin's like, 'Luda would kill it.'"
- Live in Oslo (May 30, 2012)
- Summertime Ball (June 9, 2012)
- MuchMusic Video Awards (June 17, 2012)
- Believe Tour (2012 - 2013)
Credits adapted from Tidal.
- Producer: Adam Messinger / Kuk Harrell / Nasri / Nolan Lambroza
- Composer: Adam Messinger / Christopher Bridges / Justin Bieber / Nasri Atweh / Nolan Lambroza
- Lyricist: Adam Messinger / Christopher Bridges / Justin Bieber / Nasri Atweh / Nolan Lambroza
- Assistant Mixer: Phil Seaford
- Associated Performer: Adam Messinger / Nasri / Nolan Lambroza
- Background Vocalist: Nasri
- Engineer: John Hanes
- Featured Artist: Ludacris
- Mixer: Serban Ghenea
- Programmer: Adam Messinger / Nolan Lambroza
- Recording Engineer: Andre Bridges / Josh Gudwin
- Studio Personnel: Andre Bridges / John Hanes / Josh Gudwin / Phil Seaford / Serban Ghenea
- Vocal Arranger: Adam Messinger / Nasri / Nolan Lambroza
- "‘All Around the World’ by Justin Bieber Leaked". Starmometer. May 26, 2012.
- "Director Life Garland on Justin Bieber "All Around The World" f/ Ludacris". VideoStatic. May 3, 2013.
- Vena, Jocelyn (June 22, 2012). "Justin Bieber: Six Degrees Of Believe". MTV.
- Bieber, Justin. "Credits / All Around The World (Album Version) / Justin Bieber – TIDAL". Tidal.