Believe is the third studio album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber, released by Island Records on June 18, 2012. He recorded more than twice as many songs as he needed for Believe and picked only his favorites.
Justin Bieber recorded 40 songs and wrote or co-wrote on almost of them.
- All Around the World (featuring Ludacris)
- As Long As You Love Me (featuring Big Sean)
- Catching Feelings
- Take You
- Right Here (featuring Drake)
- Die in Your Arms
- Thought of You
- Beauty and a Beat (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- One Love
- Be Alright
Swedish Edition Edit
Deluxe edition bonus tracksEdit
Exclusive Amazon Version Edit
18. "Hey Girl"
To see all the editions of this album go HERE.
Music Videos Edit
Unreleased Songs Edit
Unknown titles Edit
- Taylor Swift collab
- Bieber shared the studio with country cutie Taylor Swift to work on a song. In fact, his lady love, Selena Gomez, even had some high praise for the never-released track. In the end, the Swift tune just didn't fit in with the final vibe of the album, Braun explained: "It didn't go on Believe, because there's another record they want to work on. So, it just didn't make sense at this time, and the song they did just didn't make sense on this album."
- Adam Levine collab
- In addition to Swift, Bieber was also trying to make something happen with Maroon 5 leading man Adam Levine. "We talked with Adam Levine about doing stuff," Braun recalled. "And he wanted too, but with everything else, we could just never get the studio time in together."
- Kanye West collab
- ↑ Hart, Tina (April 24, 2012). "Justin Bieber’s new album, Believe: first listen verdict!". MSN.
- ↑ MTV - Where Are Justin Bieber's Taylor Swift, Kanye West Collabs?