DJ Tay James, also known as Taylor Austin James, is Justin's DJ. He began touring as Justin Bieber's DJ in 2009.
Relationship[edit | edit source]
In 2009, DJ Tay James' partner said he needed to watch a new kid whose name was Justin Bieber, it was the video “Justin Singing So Sick by Ne-yo” A week later he got a call from his friend, DJ Boogie who said he knew somebody that needed a DJ, a pop star named Justin Bieber. Taylor James had just graduated from school and wasn’t doing anything at the moment.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Summer Smash (July 18, 2009)
- Z103.5 Summer Rush (July 25, 2009 & July 26, 2009)
- K104.7 SplashDown Beach (July 31, 2009)
- Family Frenzy (August 1, 2009)
- Back To School Bash (August 26, 2009)
- Six Flags (September 7, 2009)
- Z100 private concert (September 25, 2009)
- The Today Show (October 12, 2009)
- Carroll Middle School (October 15, 2009
- Rave/Eagles Club (November 12, 2009)
- Lopez Tonight (November 17, 2009)
- My World Tour (2010-2011)
- Believe Tour (2012-2013)
Collaborations[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Right Here (scratches)
- Trust (co-producer)
Mixtapes[edit | edit source]
- 2013: We Know The DJ Vol. 3
- 2014: We Know The DJ Vol. 4
- 2016: We Know The DJ Vol. 6
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Yeo, Michele (May 6, 2013). "J-14 Exclusive Interview: DJ Tay James Talks Touring With Justin Bieber". J-14.
- "DJ Of The Week: DJ Tay James". Hip-Hop Wired. January 11, 2010.
- Brown, Elise (July 29, 2010). "Boy Wonder DJ Tay James". Crème Magazine.