Jeremy Bieber is Justin Bieber's father. He was together with Pattie Mallette but they broke up when Justin was at a young age. Justin made a song about it, Down to Earth. Jeremy Bieber has two children from Erin Wagner, Jazmyn Kathleen Bieber and Jaxon Julian Bieber. He also has a daughter, Bay Bieber, with Chelsey Rebelo.
Jeremy Bieber had taught himself to play the guitar and taught his son how to play classics from Bob Dylan and Deep Purple and introduced him to rock artists such as Aerosmith, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, and Van Halen. He hates R&B music with a passion.
He is the person who taught Justin how to drive.
- Jeremy now works as a carpenter and construction worker but years ago he was a MMA fighter.
- Pattie had made up an evil alter ego called Jack, his middle name, when Jeremy was very drunk.
- TMZ reported that Jeremy threw a pitbull puppy named Karma off a balcony in 2014.
- Bieber, Justin (October 12, 2010). "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story". HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0-06-203974-3..
- "Justin Bieber Interview PC Richard". YouTube. June 30, 2011.
- Magary, Drew. "Man Up, Bieber". GQ. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Justin Bieber -- Dad Allegedly Hurled Dog Off 2nd Story Balcony". TMZ. Retrieved December 1, 2014.