Patricia Elizabeth "Pattie" Mallette is Justin Bieber's mother. She is a single mother who became pregnant to the teen singing sensation Justin Bieber at 17 years of age. She never married Jeremy Bieber. She worked in low-salary jobs to take care of Justin and she also helped Justin post videos to YouTube. Her ancestry is French Canadian. She also has her own book: Nowhere But Up.
- Justin's mother wanted to be an actress when she was younger.
- She made appearances on Romper Room and Big Top Talent when she was nine.
- She was going to marry Jeremy, the date was set for October 15, 1994. But they both weren't ready for it.
- Justin dedicated "A Song For Mama" to his mom Pattie Mallette.
- Mallette, Pattie (July 7, 2010). "@studiomama's middle name is no longer a mystery... Is it ELIZABETH? - LOL. At least u know now its not Lynn!". Twitter.